Replace your LCME certificate

How to get a replacement certificate

This page provides information on what to do if your LCME certificate is damaged, lost, or has a mistake that needs correcting.

Damaged certificates

There is no fee to reissue damaged certificates. Please post the damaged certificate to the LCME office; we will replace it free of charge.

University of West London
St Mary’s Road
London W5 5RF

Next steps: You do not need to complete a replacement certificate form for a damaged certificate. Simply post the certificate to the address above and include a return address so we can post your replacement to you.

Lost certificates

The fee to replace a lost certificate is £20.

Next steps: Please click the button below to request a replacement.


Certificates with mistakes

The fee to amend a certificate is £20. The fee to correct an incorrect certificate applies when the LCME office has not been made aware of errors before the certificate was issued. Candidates are issued an Attendance Notice before their examination. All details (including spelling of the name, instrument, grade, teacher's details etc.) should be checked carefully and any corrections notified to LCM Exams in writing (preferably by email).

If we are not made aware of errors until after the certificate is printed, a replacement fee is due.

Next steps:

  1. Click the button below to request an amended certificate. 

  2. Please return the incorrect certificate to the LCM Exams office (LCM Examinations, University of West London, St Mary’s Road, London, W5 5RF) as we cannot amend a certificate until the incorrect one is received. 


Replacing a degree certificate from the University of West London

The information on this page is for requesting replacement LCME certificates, if you want to replace a degree certificate from the University of West London please click here.