Entry fees 2024
LCME Exam Entry Fees
This page contains details on fees for LCME In-Person and Digital Recorded Exams.
Entries received by 31 December 2023 will be honoured at 2023 pricing.
Entry fees for Digital Exams
The 2024 Digital Recorded Exam fees will be announced soon. To see our 2023 Digital Exams brochure click here.
Entry fees for In-Person Exams
Our In-Person Exam fees for 2024 are available to view below.
- The fees listed are for Music, Drama and Communication exams.
- Please note not all exam levels are available in all subjects. Please refer to the relevant subject syllabus for further details.
UK & Ireland 2024
- Bosnia & Herzegovina
Asia & the Middle East 2024
- Hong Kong
- Saudi Arabia
- Sri Lanka
North, South & Central America & the Caribbean 2024
2023 pricing brochures
Digital Recorded Exams 2023
Asia & the Middle East 2023
Brunei | Cambodia | China | Hong Kong | India | Indonesia | Kazakhstan | Macau | Malaysia | Mauritius | Nepal | Oman | Philippines | Qatar | Saudi Arabia | Singapore | Sri Lanka | Thailand | UAE |Vietnam
What to do if your country/region isn't listed?
Please contact us if you require fees for a country or region not listed.
Late entries for practical exams are accepted, with a fee, subject to availability.
- All late entries must be paid for using a debit/credit card. Payment is made via our online booking system, ERIC (for UK and Ireland customers).
- International applicants can contact their local rep or call the LCME office at +44 (0)20 8231 2364 if they want to make a late entry.
- Late entries are not accepted for Theory exams.
There is an additional charge (UK: £3, or Ireland: €3) per candidate for entering using a paper entry form.